Are you an aspiring computer technician looking for an opportunity to use your skills in a rewarding environment with room for growth and learning? Are you confident with your ability to troubleshoot computer issues over the phone and in-person? Do you take pride in your work and like to create positive customer relationships through technical advice and timely repairs? If the following rings true then Mac Business Solutions, Inc., Washington Metro Area's Apple Premium Service Provider, is looking for you!
Mac Business Solutions provides Apple-centric support for its clients and customers. After 30 years in business dedicated to Apple, we have developed a tailored approach to helping our customers succeed in supporting their apple users. MBS strives to mitigate the day-to-day challenges faced by IT so customers and clients can focus on the big picture.
- Configure, installs, and supports Apple computers, laptop computers, handheld devices, printers, monitors, portable data storage devices, and other general peripherals
- Diagnoses hardware and software failures communicate the remediation plans to users and provide status updates.
- Handling customer technical support cases through phone and email submission
- Relocates Apple equipment including desktop computers, printers, monitors, portable data storage devices, and other general peripherals.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines as needed
- Focusing on customer delight, taking great satisfaction as you rebuild not only computers but also relationships with customers
- Experience with Mac hardware and software is desired
- Computer tech background, ideally with Apple hardware and software (iPhone/Mac)
- Apple Certification such as ACMT is a plus, but not required as you have a strong desire and willingness to learn
- Experience interacting with customers in person and on the phone