AppleCare+ for Mac
AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage to three years from the original purchase date of your Mac and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for any other damage, plus applicable tax.
In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.
Extend your coverage to three years of service and expert telephone technical support
One stop for service and support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only AppleCare+ gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- Global repair coverage¹
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: Request that a technician come to your work site³
- Mail-in repair for portable computers³ Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair³: Take your Mac to an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service provider
Apple hardware coverage
AppleCare+ for Mac provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Coverage includes the following:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac. Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
- At an Apple Store (inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
Service coverage is available only for Mac and its original included accessories for protection against (i) defects in materials or workmanship and (ii) batteries that retain less than 80 percent of their original capacity.
Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
AirPort must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
TM and © 2017 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.