MBS Training Terms and Conditions
- Payment must be received at least 1 week prior to class start date or 30 days from registration, whichever comes first. For anyone who registers within 1 week of the start date, payment is due upon registration.
- Individual course clients may reschedule a class without charge if rescheduling is requested at least ten days prior to the class date. Rescheduling within ten days of the class date will be subject to a $50.00 rescheduling fee. Payment is due on the day the rescheduling request is made, and will be automatically charged to those paying via credit card.
- Mac Business Solutions, Inc. Reserves the right to reschedule a class if the number of participants drops below the minimum.
- Individual course clients may cancel a class and receive a full refund (less a $50.00 administrative fee) if the cancellation is received at least fourteen days prior to the class date. Clients are not eligible for a refund if the cancellation is received within fourteen days of the class date (Rescheduling is permitted in accordance with the rescheduling policy).
- At times MBS may have to cancel classes due to inclement weather etc. Every effort will be made to notify the attendee in a timely manner. In the event instructional time is lost because of class cancellations, we will make every effort to accommodate a class at a time that is convenient for all attendees. If you choose to reschedule, you will be offered priority enrollment for any other class we offer.
- In no event shall MBS accept liability or be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages, resulting from rescheduling or cancellation of any training class.
No show policy
- Due to limited class space, students who do not show up for class and do not call in advance to reschedule will be subject to a $100 “no show”fee. This fee is in addition to any cancellation or rescheduling fees incurred.
- Substitution of students is allowed at no charge, but must be approved prior to class.
- If you have special requirements or needs, contact us at (888) 354-0100. MBS will be happy to accommodate your request to the best of our ability.
Class Policies & Procedures
- Cell phones must be turned off or muted during class.
- The dress for class is casual. Please keep in mind that the class is conducted in an air conditioned room, so a removable sweater or jacket is recommended. In the afternoon, the room tends to heat up with the computers running.
- You should arrive for class at least 15 minutes prior to class time. There will be a one hour lunch break and several short breaks throughout the day.
- The use of audio or video recorders is not permitted.
- Information regarding the closest hotels and Metro Rail is available upon request by calling (888) 354-0100. We will provide free transportation to and from the hotel to our training center if requested.
9057 Gaither Road,
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Phone: (301) 590-2555
11 S Market St,
Frederick, MD 21701
Phone: (240) 415-6250Business Hours