In-House Mac Repair
We can repair the same equipment the Apple Store does and a lot, lot more. In fact, many surrounding Apple Stores and other Apple Retailers send the most complex repair jobs to us. Apple rated our Customer Satisfaction above 97%, now that says something...
- You can submit your repair order online and ship your computer to us or drop it off at MBS' frontdesk. No wait, and no lines.
- You can speak with the same technician who will fix your computer, and he/she will call or email you to inform the status of your repair.
- Plenty of parking space available, and we're just off route 270.
What customers say about MBS Service (apple.com survey)
- The staff was very friendly. My hard-drive crashed and I wasn't happy about it but took my computer right before they closed. I had it back less than 48 hrs. later w/ at least 2 phone calls updating my repair status. Product is one thing; but customer srvc. is king...these guys were great.
- I have always been very happy with all my dealings with MBS particularly having the repair technicians on premises is a big plus rather than having to ship the machine for repair. The personal attention to the issue with very knowledgeable technicians is also appreciated.
- Mac Business Solutions provides superior quality service for Apple products. They are extremely knowledgeable and helpful and friendly as well. I have bought 4 laptops from them over the past ten years and will buy more from Mac Business Solutions.
As an Apple Authorized Service Provider, we accept the Apple Limited One Year Warranty as well as the AppleCare extended warranty.
Out of Warranty Work:
Computers and devices no longer covered by Apple’s warranty or AppleCare program can still be repaired at MBS, Inc. Our Apple Certified technicians can diagnose the problem and provide an estimate including parts and labor.
We perform Diagnostic, Normal and Emergency Work. Learn more about Out of Warranty Repair Work...
Notes on Apple Warranty:
Please take in account that warranty work does not cover software problems and it is free of charge to the owner unless it is declared as an emergency (Rush Service fees will apply).
Apple warranty work requires a valid serial number for the computer or device, and the problem cannot be accidental related, i.e. dropping a MacBook or poking a pen into an LCD display screen. Learn more about Apple Warranty Repair Service...
9057 Gaither Road,
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Phone: (301) 590-2555
11 S Market St,
Frederick, MD 21701
Phone: (240) 415-6250