Every Mac sold by MBS comes with complimentary telephone technical support within one year of your Mac purchase (90 days covered by the standard Apple warranty and 9 additional months provided by MBS) and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to three years from the computer's purchase date. You can call MBS' technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. And if you need repair service, we also offer convenient service options.
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Mac is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. It can be purchased along with you computer in our online store, otherwise we will send you a reminder 30 days before the complimentary 1-year support expires.
MBS' Exclusive Extended Phone Support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many included applications, just one phone call can help resolve most issues with your Mac. Whether you are sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to MBS' experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics, including:
- Mac troubleshooting
- Using the Mac OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
Warranty Repair Coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple Authorized Service Providers like MBS - perfect whether you work at a desk or travel with your Mac. Service options may include the following:
- Take your Mac to MBS, an Apple Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
- Mail in your Mac using MBS' Online Service Work Order Form
- Mail in your Mac using a pre-paid shipping box provided by Apple
- Bring your Mac to MBS (If you are located in DC, Maryland or Virginia, this might be fastest option for you).
MBS On-site Warranty Service
Computers eligible for this service includes servers and desktops that are covered under the AppleCare extended warranty agreement. These eligible computers qualify for Apple's direct dispatch service - call 1-800-SOS-APPL. You have the right to request us as a your servicing provider.
The AppleCare Protection Plan also covers the following when you use them with your Mac:
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, and Time Capsule
- One Apple Cinema Display provided that you purchased it along with your MacBook Pro / MacPro / Mac mini.